Today we are going to run through the advantages and disadvantages of SIP to make it totally clear if it is for you or not and how you can save you loads of money.
Not only that, we have a FREE off for you……
In under one minute, you can be signed up for an account and ready to roll.
You can communicate with anyone in the world over the internet using your pc, phone or tablet.
Using SIP to communicate has huge advantages, the main one is cost, which we will discuss in more detail below.
If you are a personal, small, medium or even large business you can use sip to communicate with clients all over the globe without having to worry about large phone bill charges.
Advantages and Disadvantages of SIP
You now know the main advantage of using sip is the huge cut down on communication costs.
This is the main benefit that people sign up for sip services like ours, and when it’s free to get started it’s certainly worth giving a go.
Let’s get into the what it can do for you and why by taking a closer look at all the advantages sip has to offer.
- Cost – same rate no matter where you call and how often you call
- Easy to manage communications
- SIP messaging is also available
- Can fit in with the needs of all users – all can communicate no matter what software/hardware capabilities they have. If some have audio only then they can still go on a call with video and audio users.
- No internet connection means you lose all communications
- Security – hackers can take access to all your calls
- Messages and calls puts pressure on your bandwidth
Those are the general advantage and disadvantages of using SIP.
Now you really need to know what are that pros and cons of using SIP.us for your sip trunking needs.
Benefits of using our services
Our SIP plans run through our very own broadband internet connection services.
Why is this a big advantage to you?
- Free and easy setup
- Unlimited rate plans – we have a plan for everyone
- Crystal clear voice calls using Tier 1 upstream
- Avoid dialer surcharges
What makes us the best?
You can choose the bandwidth supply, the choice is completely yours, you are in total control with us.
This makes sure everything is tailored to fit in with your budget, and like we say, the main advantage to using SIP is to reduce communication cost.
When you log into your account you are presented with a super easy to use interface where you can tailor your plan to fit your needs and budget.
It is completely free to set up right now, so it is most definitely worth giving a go today…….
It is going to bring down your communication costs, we will even reduce or completely avoid daily surcharges.
We make sip communication hassle free, this is how:
- Free and easy sign up in less than a minute
- No contracts – pre-paid and can cancel anytime
- Easy to use interface – tailor your own plan to suit your needs hassle free
If you take a look at the disadvantages of using SIP Services we have them covered, with us it is pros all the way.
Let’s take a look at how we remove the disadvantages to using sip here at SIP.us.
Dealing with the disadvantages
- Security – we protect our SIP trunks using automated systems. This helps us detect fraud right away and we know quickly if an account is going to be compromised in any way.
- You can use our bandwidth – this reduces the messaging pressure that it may put on yours.
It’s time for you to save some big money here and take your personal or business communications to the next level.
The advantages and disadvantages of sip clearly show that there are more benefits than not, reducing your communication costs is the big focus here and it’s time for you to take a look at it for yourself today.