Measures for California State of Emergency
MEASURES AVAILABLE FOR THOSE AFFECTED BY A CALIFORNIA STATE OF EMERGENCY
If you reside in or have a small business (5 lines or less) in an area declared a “state of emergency” by the California Governor’s Office or the President of the United States, you are entitled to the following assistance from your telephone service provider:
- Waive the one-time activation fee (NRC) for establishing remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding features and messaging services;
- Waive the monthly service charge (MRC) for one month for remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding, call forwarding features, and messaging services;
- Waive the service charge (MRC) for installation of service at the temporary or new permanent location of the customer and again when the customer moves back to the premises;
- Waive the fee for one jack and associated wiring at the temporary location regardless of whether the customer has an inside wiring plan;
- Waive the fee for up to five free jacks and associated wiring for inside wiring plan customer upon their return to their permanent location; and
- Waive the fee for one jack and associated wiring for non-inside wiring plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
Please contact us at 404-596-4200.