Law Enforcement Requests
The following applies to Subpoenas, Court Orders, Agency Orders or Search Warrants (“Information Requests”) directed to SIP.US, LLC.
In order for SIP.US to process your request it must meet the following conditions:
- be sent by a law enforcement agency or official government entity via a registered email domain;
- include valid and enforceable legal process (e.g., a subpoena, court order, or search warrant) that compels SIP.US to produce the information requested;
- contain the name and contact information of the individual law enforcement agent or government representative who is authorized to serve the request;
- state with particularity the categories of records or information sought;
- include sufficient information regarding the customer account, such as a telephone number or account identifier, in order for SIP.US to identify the customer account(s) at issue; and
- indicate the dates of service for the specific timeframe being requested since phone numbers can be ported.
For promptest processing, law enforcement requests for customer information should be sent by email to email@example.com
If your agency must submit requests via mail or in person, our address is as follows:
3005 Royal Blvd S, Suite 120
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Law Enforcement requests for information responses require ten (10) business days to process.
In the interest of timeliness, please provide an email address to which a response can be provided.
In compliance with the Federal Communications Commission Order concerning Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”) and the company’s CPNI Policy, customer information cannot be released without a valid subpoena, court order, search warrant or other formal demand from an agency authorized to request such information.