3CX is an IP phone system for Windows that replaces proprietary PBX systems and provides advanced unified communications features. The solution supports both SIP desk phones and SIP complaint softphones. When used with SIP for 3CX, it is far less expensive than hardware-based PBX solutions and can reduce monthly teleco costs substantially. Phone system management is easy with web-based administration and remote work is seamless.
3CX runs on Windows 7(Pro or Ultimate), Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 (x64 only) , Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012. The latest version of 3CX can be downloaded at 3CX.com. Once installed, the 3CX Phone System configuration wizard walks you through a number of essential tasks that you need to do in order to get your system up and running. The company provides extensive technical support resources including manuals, forums, configuration guides and paid support options.
For those who want even more technical assistance, 3CX has an international network of distributors and resellers who are experts on 3CX phone system with SIP. These partners offer businesses resources to successfully adopt a complete IP PBX for Windows.
Why Choose SIP.US for 3CX?
A phone system, generally consists of the IP PBX server, one or more SIP based phones and a VoIP or SIP trunking service provider. The IP PBX is able to connect both internal and external calls to the correct desk phones or soft phones. There are a number of reasons that clients choose to deploy SIP for 3CX.
- Easy to Install and Configure - Unlike a proprietary phone system which requires an installer who has been trained on that particular system, anyone with a good understanding of Windows and computer networks can install and configure the 3CX PBX with SIP.
- Easy to Manage - 3CX has an easy to use web-based configuration wizard, making it easy to set up and manage. SIP.US provides a simple control panel to manage all aspects of your account. SIP.US customers can easily purchase and manage phone numbers; add, change or even discontinue service.
- Cost Reduction - You can save significantly by using SIP.US for long distance or international calls. Customers report communication cost savings of 40-60%.
- No Need for Phone Wiring - With 3CX for SIP, you can connect phones directly to a standard computer network port and even share it with the desktop computer. You can also use soft phones installed on a PC with a computer headset. there is no need to install and support separate wiring for the phone system. This is a big advantage when adding or moving extensions.
- No Vendor Lock-In - 3CX is an open standard solution that uses the SIP protocol. This makes it so that you can use most SIP IP phones rather than requiring specific proprietary phones.
How To Configure SIP for 3CX
We invite you to start your free trial today and begin enjoying the cost saving and improved staff productivity with SIP for 3CX.
Get Your Free SIP TRUNK in 60 Seconds.
SIP for 3CX Frequently Asked Questions
SIP.US supports whatever high-speed broadband internet connection you choose. Cable, T1-data, Metro Ethernet or DSL are all supported.
Here is what our customers have to say about working with SIP.US.
We were able to get our systems up and running with SIP.US in a matter of minutes using the simple online interface.
Elevate Audio Visual
Low cost and good!
It’s easy to be low cost, but it’s a lot harder to be low cost AND good! In my opinion, SIP.US should be on anyone’s short list of primary providers.
All the tools I need.
The SIP.US Control Panel gives me all the tools I need to add, change and delete phone numbers. I can even order all the DIDs I need and set them up instantly. I love having access to these self-service tools, but I know the support team is also there if I need additional help.
Up and running in minutes.
We are able to get our Switchvox systems up and running with SIP.US in a matter of minutes using the simple online interface.
Quality support, low price.
I wasn’t sure how to configure my Asterisk system to work with SIP.US. The SIP team was able to remotely access my system and set it up for me. I didn’t expect that level of support for such a low price.
The Galvin Law Group
Fast and easy set-up.
I don’t have any experience with SIP trunking, but connecting my Asterisk PBX to SIP.US was fast and easy.
Sangfroid Web Design