SIP for PBX in a Flash
Simplify Your Communications Infrastructure with SIP for PBX in a Flash™
The SIP.US trunking service is compatible with the Astrisk open source PBX and a variety of Astrisk distributions, including PBX in a Flash. The combination of SIP and PBX in a Flash gives companies a flexible, powerful and easy to deploy communications solution.
About PBX in a Flash
Asterisk PBX is a free, open source private branch exchange (PBX) application. It runs on Linux platforms and comes in many different distributions. Distributions are a complete software package that includes everything required to install and deploy the Asterisk PBX. PBX in a Flash is a free distribution containing a pre-built Asterisk server. It has been developed to run on a PC. PBX in a Flash is popular because it is a complete distribution that contains everything that is needed to install and configure an Asterisk PBX quickly. The "flash" is about the seed with which the solution can be deployed.
Implementing PBX in a Flash
Although installing PBX in a Flash may seem technically challenging, the website contains excellent documentation that will help walk you through it in a step-by-step manner. The PBX in a Flash development team has eliminated telco jargon and uses simple instructions to ensure that anyone with a working knowledge of the basics of computer operation can successful set-up and maintain the solution. Support services and an active user forum are available to assist.
Why Choose SIP.US for PBX in a Flash?
The Astrisk PBX software at the core of PBX in a Flash provides the functionality required for call control and unified communications features like automated attendants, voicemail and customized call routing. PBX in a Flash contains the other software components necessary to make an Asterisk installation quick and painless. All that remains is the selection of a method to deliver calls from the PBX to the PSTN (public switched telephone network), the network that routes calls to their intended destination. Customers who choose to deploy SIP for PBX in a Flash using SIP.US gain a number of advantages:
- Deploying SIP for PBX in a Flash represents a significant cost savings vs. more traditional carrier provided toll lines
- By utilizing a data network, rather than carrier lines, SIP.US gives clients the flexibility to subscribe to only the number of channels (or active calls) that they require. Carriers require customers to buy groups of 23 channels, meaning that customers are often paying for more than they need.
- Although some providers of SIP services require that clients purchase Internet bandwidth from them, SIP.US does not. Our customers choose the high-speed Internet connection that they prefer.
- SIP.US has made it easy to administer your trunking solution with online tools. Clients can easily add or remove channels on-the-fly.
- In order to ensure the voice quality and reliability that our clients expect, we use only Tier-1 upstream providers.
- SIP.US has been tested and deployed with a number of open-source PBX solutions and distributions, including PBX in a Flash.
How To Configuring SIP for PBX in a Flash
Join our other clients who have improved employee productivity and increased flexibility while saving money with SIP for PBX in a Flash. Start your free trial today.
Get Your Free SIP TRUNK in 60 Seconds.
SIP for PBX in a Flash Frequently Asked Questions
SIP.US supports most broadband Internet options including; Metro Ethernet, cable, T1-data and DSL. Many SIP trunking providers insist that clients purchase connectivity from them. We prefer to let our clients select the most cost effective, reliable option of their choice.
Here is what our customers have to say about working with SIP.US.
We were able to get our systems up and running with SIP.US in a matter of minutes using the simple online interface.
Elevate Audio Visual
Low cost and good!
It’s easy to be low cost, but it’s a lot harder to be low cost AND good! In my opinion, SIP.US should be on anyone’s short list of primary providers.
All the tools I need.
The SIP.US Control Panel gives me all the tools I need to add, change and delete phone numbers. I can even order all the DIDs I need and set them up instantly. I love having access to these self-service tools, but I know the support team is also there if I need additional help.
Up and running in minutes.
We are able to get our Switchvox systems up and running with SIP.US in a matter of minutes using the simple online interface.
Quality support, low price.
I wasn’t sure how to configure my Asterisk system to work with SIP.US. The SIP team was able to remotely access my system and set it up for me. I didn’t expect that level of support for such a low price.
The Galvin Law Group
Fast and easy set-up.
I don’t have any experience with SIP trunking, but connecting my Asterisk PBX to SIP.US was fast and easy.
Sangfroid Web Design